RSA Engineered Products, LLC located in Simi Valley, California operates under one Quality Management System; this system has been documented within RSA’s Quality Assurance Manual, and has been reviewed for ISO registration by our certification agency, by the defense regulatory agencies, and by the FAA for Civil Aviation requirements.
The Quality Assurance Manual (QAM) identifies the processes and responsibilities necessary to design, develop, produce, modify, integrate, install and service RSA products. The Quality Assurance Manual is a standalone document that provides for the implementation of the Quality Management System. This is the primary document for all quality activities throughout RSA and is used for auditing the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
It is the aim of the Quality Management System to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the principles contained within the QAM including the pursuit of continuous process improvement and providing products that meet customer, aviation, space, defense and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev D Certificate
NADCAP – Non Destructive Testing Certificate
NADCAP Welding Certificate
ISO14001:2015 EMS Certificate
Federal Aviation Administration
- Part 21 – Certification Procedures for Products and Parts
- § Para 21.3 – Reporting of failures, malfunctions, and defects
- § Para 21.95 – Approval of minor changes in type design
- § Para 21.97 – Approval of major changes in type design
- Subpart K – Parts Manufacturer Approvals
- § Para 21.303 – Inspections and Tests
- Subpart O – Technical Standard Order Approvals
Quality Management System and 3rd Party Accreditation
- ISO 9001:2015 – Performance Review Institute, RAB Accredited
- AS9100 Rev. D – Performance Review Institute, RAB Accredited
- ISO 14001:2015 – DQS Inc., ANAB Accredited